Friday, October 23, 2015

10-23-15 Pizza Day!!

I had an easy day today.  Woke up and did a solid workout at Redlion Jiu Jitsu.  We focused on cardio with a little bit of weights.

I planned on running 8 to 10 miles today, but I didn't budget my time very well and only had time for 4.45 miles.  I got caught up watching season one of The Blacklist on Netflix and accidently gave myself a short amount of time run before I went to all you can eat pizza at Round Table Pizza with my ultra running friend Sheri.

The buffet was awesome!!  I ate pizza until I couldn't eat anymore.  Pizza buffets are my favorite way to spend lunch time.

Tomorrow I plan on taking it easy.  Around noon I'll drive up to Santa Cruz with my buddy Steve to the U.S. Open to support our team mates.  On Sunday I'll compete at 11:30am and see how things go.

I might do a couple miles tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure yet.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment