Thursday, October 22, 2015

10-22-15 "22 miles and a little jiu jitsu"

Today was pretty straight forward.

I went to Woodward Park after I dropped the kids off at school.  I needed to get a long run in so I started doing 2.65ish mile loops at the park.  I ended up running 22 miles, and I felt pretty good.  I ran just a little bit faster than the pace I need to run when I pace the Fresno 2 Cities Marathon next weekend.

After my run I headed home and got cleaned up a little and then headed over to Jiu Jitsu to train a little with Bernard and Steve.  The three of us went over strategy for the tournament. We talked about what take downs we feel comfortable with, what submissions we feel good about, different scenarios that we might encounter during our matches... all the usual stuff.

Tomorrow I plan on lifting weights in the morning, running about 10 miles, and then going to an all you can eat pizza buffet.

I'm pretty excited about the pizza buffet.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment