Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10-21-15 Weights, Jiu Jitsu, & Running

I started today off right with a good 5:30am weight workout.  After my weight workout I got my kids ready for school. Once I dropped them off I hooked up with a buddy and trained Jiu Jitsu for an hour.  Right after jiu jitsu I went for an 8.8 mile run.

I originally wanted to go on a 10 mile run today.  I decided I should do my 20 mile run tomorrow instead of Friday, so I cut today's run a little short.

Usually on Wednesday evenings Bernard and I work jiu jitsu technique for 30 mins, but he was unable to come in tonight.  Luckily my friend Lupe came in a little early to teach his boxing class, and he just happened to have his gi with him.  Lupe was nice enough to train 10 mins with me before his class started.

Tomorrow should be fun... Hopefully I'll get in a 20 mile run, and then an hour of jiu jitsu training.  Tomorrow will be my last jiu jitsu training session until the U.S. Open this coming Sunday.  Hopefully I've done everything I need to do in preparation for the tournament.

I guess we will see how ready I am this weekend.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment