Thursday, October 15, 2015

10-14-15 Back On Track

After a hard day of training on Tuesday, I was relieved to have a much better training day today.

I started the day with my weight routine.  Instead of doing 5 sets I decided to do 6 sets.  I decided I had to push a little more with the tournament coming up really soon.  I know I'm not going to make any mass gains in strength between now and October 25th, but I'll feel better mentally knowing that I gave all my workouts everything I had.

After my weight routine I did a 2 hour ride in the garage on my bike trainer.  I feel like all the bike and running workouts have been helping me keep my weight down for the tournament.  I'm currently only 2 pounds over where I want my weight.

In the evening Bernard and I practiced for the tournament.  I worked on pushing the pace during our workout, and I seem to have found my pace again.  That "need to win" feeling has come back and I'm not just passively fighting anymore.

I'm looking at what I need to change, and I'm trying to improve the best I can everyday.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment