Monday, October 12, 2015

10-12-15 Easy Bike Day & Jiu Jitsu

I kept it pretty light today.  I started off with a training session today on my bike trainer for 2 hours.  After my bike training session I trained some Jiu Jitsu with my friend Tony for an hour.

I skipped the weights and everything else today.  I usually workout with the people that do my morning strength and conditioning class, but I had a new person join the class so I spent the hour making sure they were doing ok in class today.

Starting tomorrow I'll try to do my pushup routine every evening up until the Friday before the U.S. Open.

Tomorrow my plan is to ride my bike for an hour and then run for a couple hours after I take the kids to school.  I also plan on finishing my blog about the Cool Moon 100.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment