Friday, October 9, 2015

10-09-15 The Nomad

I started today off pretty strong.  I got to the gym at 5:30am to teach my strength and cardio class.  We worked out for an hour and then I headed home to get the kids up and ready for school.

After I dropped them off I jumped rope for a half hour... then I finally got a chance to go running. I feel like I haven't had a chance to run in days.

Yesterday I was given a pair of Saucony Nomad trail shoes from our rep Curtis.  The shoe feels really good, and for a trail shoe felt really good on the road.  I've been looking for a good trail/road shoe for a long time and I think I've found it.  This shoe is easily going to become one of my favorite shoes.

It felt nice to get a short run in.  I was only able to get in 4.4 miles, I wanted to get in at least 10 miles but I was running out of time.  I had to be at work at noon and I started my run way too late.  I also didn't want to run too hard because I have a speed workout on the track scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I took it a little easy today.  I've  been feeling a little tired and worn-out lately.  I think I need to listen to my body and give it a little more rest than normal.  Hopefully tomorrow morning it will feel well rested and I'll run fast on the track.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment