Thursday, October 8, 2015

10-08-15 Cutting It Short

My workout didn't go 100 % as planned today. 

I was able to get in my weight lifting routine  early in the morning before teaching a class at the gym.

I got home from the gym and was feeling pretty tired. After I took Brandon and Ashley to school I went home and took a short one hour nap.

My plan was to spend 30 mins on my bike trainer, 30 mins jumping rope, and 30 mins running.  Everything was going to plan, but after I got done jumping rope I got a call from work asking me if I could come in early, so I decided I would cut my workout short and go in.

Unfortunately I was also suppose to train some Jiu Jitsu with Bernard as well and had to cancel.

I didn't get all my workouts in today, but I think I kind of needed a rest anyway.

Tomorrow I plan on running a few miles before I go to work.  I'm honestly feeling like I've been neglecting my running lately, and with the Fresno marathon coming up soon, that's not a good thing. I'm pacing the 4 hour group and I need to make sure I don't fall short of hitting my designated time.

When I got to work today our Saucony rep showed up with a new pair of Saucony Nomad trail shoes for me to test out.  I'm pretty excited to take them for a run tomorrow. I wore the shoes for a little bit at work today and they fit really nice.  I'm looking forward to hopefully running a few miles in them tomorrow.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment