Saturday, December 1, 2012

When It Rains...

When it's raining the last place I want to be is inside.  I want to be outside, on a trail, running through puddles and playing in the mud. 

Sitting in an office at work is the last place I want to be.  I'm counting the hours until I get off from work.  I wish it wasn't going to be dark so early.  By the time I get off from work there won't be any daylight left.  The only light I'll have will be from my headlamp, but that won't stop me from having some fun running tonight. 

I'm getting closer and closer to my goal of hitting 2000 miles of running for this year.  I only have about 103 miles left until I make my goal, and one more month to do it. 

I'm looking forward to a potential wet and muddy run at the park tonight.  I just hope the rain holds up.  I don't want the trails to be dry out there on my run tonight. 

I love running when it's raining out.  The bigger the storm, the better the experience and the more fun I have.  There's nothing like experiencing mother nature in all her glory.

There's something very cleansing about running in the rain.  If you have never given it a try, I suggest you do as soon as possible!

Until next time...
Keep running!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment