Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Shoes

I've been running for a few years now, and there's only one thing that gets me more excited than running a race... that one thing is getting a new pair of shoes.

When I got a call from my buddy Kyle informing me that my new pair of running shoes showed up at Sierra Running Company yesterday, I drove over there right away.

Today I get to take my new shoes on their maiden voyage.  Hopefully if time allows it, I'll take them on a 10 mile (hopefully longer) run later today.

I've never worn Saucony shoes before, so I'm pretty excited to see how they feel.  I have a wide foot, so my selection of shoes are generally pretty limited.  I usually stick to New Balance shoes since they have such a good selection of wide shoes.  I also have a pair of inov-8 shoes that I really like.

I'm always excited to try new gear, so I'm totally excited about checking out these shoes.  Hopefully this pair of Saucony Kinvara 3's will be to my liking, and will find their way into my running shoe rotation.

1 comment:

  1. Just got done running 11.5 miles in my new shoes. They felt pretty good. I'll be running a lot more future miles in them.

    ReplyDelete