Wednesday, June 26, 2019

2019-06-24 Headlands 100 Training Update





I've been really bad about doing the weekly video updates for my training progress for Headlands 100.  I've been even worse about posting the video after I make it.  This video was from a couple days ago.  My progress is slow going, but it's going.  I'm running once a week, and that's all I really have time for with my schedule.  Cool Moon 100 is about 6 weeks away.  Hopefully I'll be ready.  This will be my first ultra and first 100 miler since I ran Headlands 100 last year.

Since I'm not very good at doing video updates, I think I'll just go old school and start doing regular blog posts after my training runs.  Hopefully I'll get my shit together.



Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment