Monday, June 3, 2019

06-02-19 Headlands 100 Training Update




This last week of training has felt way more productive.  I'm starting to run again, and my cross training has been going very well.  If all goes right I'll run a 50k this weekend, even though I know that I don't have the mileage in my training to run it very well.  I'm hoping I can use it more as a "time on feet" training run.

I still need to work on my daily meditation practice since it is totally absent right now.

I'm hoping to figure out a way to increase my mileage safely so that I don't aggravate my injury and make things worse.  I also have very limited time in my schedule, so I need to figure out when I can even make time to go running.

I have a feeling this next week will go the way I need it to and I'm doing my best to stay positive about everything.  I'm looking forward to this coming September, and I'm feeling very focused right now.


Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment