Thursday, August 10, 2017

Working On Some Videos... And Other Stuff

Today I started working on some of the videos that I've been behind on.  I'm currently working on the video of when I paced my friend Audrey at the Miwok 100k.  Once that's done I'll start editing my videos from last Aprils American River 50 miler and the Dirty Dozen 12 hour run that I did a few weeks ago.  I'm not sure at this point if I'll actually write a re-cap of the events because I just really don't feel up to it.

Lately I've felt a need to write again, but no drive to do so.  I've been playing around with the idea of doing a weekly video blog because that seems like it would be easier for me at this time to do instead of writing down what I'm doing.

I have Headlands 100 coming up in about 5ish weeks, and I've been trying my best to train for that event.  This will be my 8th consecutive year doing this race.  My friend Chris will be out there pacing me again, and Kyle might go out there as well.  Kyle hasn't figured out what he wants to do yet... he might run the 100, the 50, or the marathon... or just pace me.  We will just have to see what happens on that weekend.

Well, that's it for today.  I really don't feel like I have too much else to say at this moment.  I'll more that likely post a video blog entry this weekend and talk about my training for the Headlands 100.


until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment