Monday, October 19, 2015

10-19-15 On The Road Again

I'm getting closer to the weight I need to be at for the tournament this Sunday

Today I worked out for almost an hour doing weights and cardio with my morning class.

After that I went to the park and did 18 miles on the road.  I'm not a big fan of running on asphalt, but I'm pacing the 2 Cities Marathon on November 1st so I gotta start up on my high mileage road running again.  I much more prefer running on the trails, but the marathon is on the road, not a trail.

After my run I went home and lifted weights for 45 mins before I had to go to work. When I got home from work I did another 45 mins of weights.

I'm a little worried about not making weight on Sunday, and I'm really worried that skipping a workout could be the death of me.  The last thing that I want is to get disqualified from the tournament for being a little heavy

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment