Saturday, October 17, 2015

10-17-15 Saturday Night!!

I didn't get to workout until later this evening. I was busy working today so I didn't get to workout until I got home from work tonight.

When I got home I lifted weights for a little over a half hour before I ate dinner.  After dinner I ran really quick before it got too dark out.

I really wanted to call it a night after my run.  My weight is a little higher than it should be for next weekends tournament, so I decided that I needed to do another workout.

I really had to mentally muscle through tonight's ride on my bike trainer.  Just like last night, the first half hour was easy, and the second half hour was really hard.  I told myself, "this could be the workout that decides if you make weight for the tournament!"  I pushed through the last 30 mins and successfully finished an hour of the bicycle trainer.

The next few days aren't going to be fun.  I really need to keep pushing my workouts and really watching what I'm eating.

The last thing I want is to not make weight next weekend at the tournament.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING! !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment