Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunday Run (Selma to Fresno)



This is just a quick update on a run I'm doing next month...

Next month I'm running from Bakersfield, CA to my home town of Fresno, CA as a benefit for the Ronald McDonald House.  The run will be somewhere around 130 miles and will hopefully take somewhere around 32 hours.  I'm lucky enough to have 4 of my ultra running friends join me, and a few more friends take time out of their busy schedule to run the distance as a relay team.

Last Sunday my dad dropped me off in the town of Selma, along with my friends Rudy and Dion.  We wanted to check out the course that we will be running in November.

When we run from Bakersfield to Fresno we will hit mile 100 somewhere around Selma.  When we ran from Selma to Fresno we logged around 27 miles.

I can't wait to run the entire 130ish miles with my friends.


until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.strava.com/activities/90304807

No comments:

Post a Comment