Tuesday, August 13, 2013

running and push-ups... and a plank (4 days until my next 100)

Today was a semi productive running day.  I was able to get up a little early and do a 6 mile run.  Then I helped my wife and kids get ready for their overnight camping trip.  I wasn't able to go with them because of work.  After my wife and my kids left for the mountains I headed over to the park and got in 8 more miles before I had to head over to my job.  I was hoping to get off from work early and sneak in 6 more miles, but that didn't happen.

I was feeling pretty exhausted after working all day so I skipped my evening run and went straight to my push-up workout.

56 push-ups
4 minute rest
28 push-ups
4 minute rest
24 push-ups
4 minute rest
22 push-ups
4 minute rest
18 push-ups

...then I did a 5 minute plank.


Now I'm excessively exhausted and ready to fall asleep.



Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment