Saturday, August 10, 2013

Getting In Some Mileage (7 days until my next 100)

I finally felt up to getting in some higher mileage on my runs today.  My last few runs since the Cool Moon 100 have only been around 2 miles.  Today my legs were feeling a lot better.  When I woke up I got in 6 miles, lifted some weights, and went to work.  Then when I got off from work I was able to do another 8 miles and then I held a plank for 5 minutes straight.  Five minutes was was really hard to do.

...that's about it for today.  I'm keeping this short so I can get to bed early and meet the running club tomorrow morning at the park.  It's always nice to get in a few runs with people.  Most of my training runs are solo runs, so running with people is always a treat.


Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment