Saturday, January 5, 2013

Plans For 2013

It's that time of year again where I sit down and plan out my races.  So far I have a list of 50 mile and 100 mile events that I plan on running.  Many of these races I've ran before, but a couple will be first time races for me.

Here's my list so far for 2013...

February 24th San Bruno 50 mile

April 6th American River 50 mile

April 27th Leona Divide 50 mile

June 8th San Diego 100 mile

August 4th Cool Moon 100 mile

September 14th Headlands 100 mile

I'm sure this schedule will change a little.  I also plan on doing a couple half marathons and a marathon here in my home town of Fresno California.  Hopefully I'll also run a few fast 5k races this year. 

I'm also working on a fundraiser with some friends to benefit The Central Valley Ronald McDonald House.  We plan on raising money by running from the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald house to the Fresno Ronald McDonald house.  Right now we're guessing the run will be somewhere around 130ish miles.  There should be a group of 5 of us running the entire distance together in November of this year.  It should be an awesome adventure.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment