Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Gateway Meditation

 I haven't written anything on here in a long time.  Life just got a little too busy.  I'm still keeping up with my meditation and the gateway process.  I plan on doing the gateway tape that I left off on tomorrow.  I need to make the time to keep up with them and continue my progress.  I defiantly felt more grounded when I was using them regularly.

The YouTube channel I was posting the videos from is no longer up anymore, so I'll see if there is another way to post them.

I also have been using a mediation app called Expand and it uses the techniques from The Gateway Tapes, and is from the group that designed the original Gateway Tapes.  I highly recommend checking it out.  I try to use the Lucid Dreaming soundtrack that they have nightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment