Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Discovery 5 - Exploration, Sleep - Hemi-Sync - Gateway Experience


I haven't posted on The Gateway tapes in a few days.  I've been away from my computer and a little busy.  I also really wanted to spend more time on the last tape.  Going in and really focusing on what my fears are, letting go of them, and then trying to figure out the cause of them was defiantly a eye opening and mentally fatiguing process.  I honestly had a hard time doing this processes while listing to the tape, but the more I did it the "easier" it became.  It also caused me to think about these things during my normal day.  So far this was (is) the most difficult tape for me.  I found that I really needed to find a quiet place while nobody was at home to get the best results.  I also had to get into a headspace where I was comfortable being vulnerable for the process to feel like it was the most successful for me.  I probably did this tape for 4 days in a row.

Tonight I'm doing the tape that focuses on sleep and dreams.  I've done it a few times already, but I'm looking forward to really diving into it and paying more attention to the process.


until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment