Thursday, July 13, 2023

Meditation Gateway Focus 10

 After a lot of time focusing on The Gateway Tape, I feel comfortable with the Focus 10 meditation.  I'm finally moving onto Focus 12.  The video series I found on YouTube had a Tape that focused on going from Focus 10 to 12, but I couldn't find anything on just doing a Focus 12 meditation... until today.

I found a YouTube channel that had more of the Gateway Tapes published on it, and I'm excited to move onto the next step.  I'm currently on 75 days straight of daily meditation.  It's become something that I just do everyday now.  Most sessions are just over 35 mins, but there have been days where I can only get in 10 to 15 mins.

Tomorrow I'm going to listen to the Gateway tape that focuses on going from Focus 10 to 12, and then on Saturday I will hopefully dive into the Focus 12 Gateway Tape now that I've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment