Thursday, July 20, 2023

Discovery 3 Advanced Focus 10 - Hemi-Sync - Gateway Experience


Today was tape 3 in the series... or video 3 I guess.

I have done this exercise the most in the last few weeks.  I like this one because it incorporates a "faster" way to get to Focus 10, along with how to get back to Focus 1 faster as well.  You are also encouraged to practice going from Focus 10 to 1, and back-and-forth as often as you can.

I did this exercise twice today.  Like the other days I did it laying down and also sitting.  I do prefer to do it laying down, but I'm currently not getting enough sleep and I keep feeling like I'm about to fall asleep when I lay down.  Going to bed an hour early might be a good lifestyle change.

I didn't feel like I got as much out of this meditation today as I normally do, but I think that is mainly because of my current lack of sleep,  This is usually a tape that I get a lot out of and leaves me with a great feeling after I'm done.

I'm honestly not looking forward to tomorrows tape.  I've listened to it once while doing things around the house and not meditating.  If focuses on bring out some of our fears, but ends with bringing out things that bring us joy.  I'm not sure if I'm in a good headspace for it right now.

I'm keeping this one short today because I honestly just don't have the time to write much, and I'm in a little bit of an agitated mood.

So... with that I'm signing off.

...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment