Thursday, March 24, 2022

My Next Long Run & Fundraiser

On Saturday April 2nd I will be running from Visalia, to Reedley, to Parlier, Kingsburg, to Fowler, and then to Fresno.  I will visit each cities Buddhist Temple along my journey.  The entire trip will take about 70 miles and hopefully 15ish hours.

This event will be a fundraiser for our local Buddhist community.  All the money raised will go towards Buddhist education here in the Central Valley.

I recently have gotten back into Buddhism and attended a month Zoom meeting that the local Buddhist Temple hosts.  I feel like this fundraiser is my way to give back to the group.  I also hope that it will bring awareness to the local Buddhist culture to anyone who has been interested in learning about Buddhism, but wasn't sure where to go or how to get started.

If you would like to donate please click on the link below.  It will take you to an Instagram link where you can donate to my run.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment