Thursday, October 7, 2021

Dreams (10-07-21)

Last night's dream...

I'm in the kitchen making dinner. Nothing out of the ordinary. I say, "Alexa, open Pandora."  Alexa replies with, "opening David's 'Heavy Metal Station' on Pandora Radio." 

At this moment Pearl Jam comes on.  My first reaction is to think, "what the fuck, Alexa is playing my 'Gym Station' not my 'Heavy Metal Station' right now.  I look at the display and it says "David's Heavy Metal Station" but for some reason Pearl Jam is playing.  

At this point I'm really trying to figure out what is going on. I like Pearl Jam, but they don't belong on this Station.  The more I think about it the more I know this song doesn't belong here.

I tell myself, "this is a dream, that's the only thing that makes sense."  Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment