Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Headlands 150 Miler - Less Than 24 Hours Away

 It's Wednesday night, and I should already be in bed.  I've half ass backed my bags for the Headlands 150 miler.  The event starts Thursday night at 5:00pm and there will be 9 of us doing the 150 mile distance.  The other distances will start between Friday night and Saturday morning.

I'm feeling excited, nervous, and a little depressed right now.  I wish I could say more, and I wish I could feel less.  I guess I'm looking forward to the 150 mile adventure in Marin.  It should be a good 50-60 hour adventure.  I want to write more, but I should already be in bed by now.  I don't feel like I can sleep, but I better fucking try.

5:00pm start time on Thursday... and hopefully a 5:00pm finish on Saturday if I'm lucky.


...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment