Thursday, July 22, 2021

SWOLA 57


I recently started playing guitar again.  I even picked up two new guitars and put together a new bass and guitar rig.  I always wanted an Orange Amps setup, and now I have one for my bass and my electric guitars.  I really love the current amps I have to play out of.

I started watching this guy named Ola Englund on YouTube and he does bi-weekly series called Sunday With Ola (SWOLA) and in this video he posts a riff challenge.  Ola posts a 45-60 sec drum line that he makes downloadable.  After you download the drums, you're suppose to write a guitar riff to it, and post a video of your creation.  If you're lucky Ola will watch your submission during his SWOLA episode that is put on YouTube.

I decided to start doing this bi-weekly challenge and posting my submissions.  This video is of my first of many videos.


...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment