Saturday, January 13, 2018

01-13-18

It would have been easier
To be carried by you,
During those difficult moments
That I have been through,

The easier road
Is the one I've never taken,
It left me feeling broken
And feeling forsaken,

But making it through it all
Made me so grateful,
And in the end
So much more humble,

I need you behind me giving me a push
I need you I front of me giving me a pull,
There were times in my life
That I was so doubtfull,

Sometimes this world
Seems so dark and full of shit,
It would be easier to stop
Turn around and quit,

But that's not the way
I was designed and built,
I would prefer to push forward
And embrace all of the hurt,

At the end of the dark tunnel
There's a lamp that shines so bright,
And if I keep moving forward
And if I continue to fight...
I'll be so thankful
That I made it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment