Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Shoes

After many years of running I still get excited about getting new shoes.  I received my New Balance trail 980v2's yesterday and I can't wait to get out on the trail and get some miles in on them.  I plan on using this pair for the Cool Moon 100 in 2 weeks and for the Headlands 100 in September.  Hopefully I'll have some time to hit the trail with these shoes really soon.  I have a pair of new Inov8 trail shoes that I haven't gotten around to testing out as well... and a new pair of Saucony trail shoes on the way.

I've been stuck running a lot on the road lately.  Hopefully my luck will change soon and I'll be on a trail again in a few days.

I have to admit, I have enjoyed running on the road in my New Balance 1980's and my road version of the 980v2's. 


Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment