Monday, January 12, 2015

My Running Adventure Today

My goal for 2015 is to run everyday this year.  I'm shooting for a 365 day run streak.  So far I'm 12 days in and feeling pretty good.

Today I went on a 4 mile run with my friend Andrea.  We started at her house and set out for a nice 4 mile out and back run.  Our run started like normal, just a nice day running with a friend.  When we reached mile 2 we turned around and started heading back to Andrea's house.

As we were running we noticed a couple on the trail with a video camera.  We ran by the couple and they asked if we could help them shoot a video.  Andrea and I were a little thrown off by the request.  We asked them what they were doing and they told us they were shooting a self defense video.  They taught self defense and they were doing a  product review for a gun holster and they needed someone who could play a believable attacker.  They then showed us the gun holster and the fake orange gun that they were using for the video.

Andrea and I were kind of in a hurry to get back and finish our run, but this situation was too strange to pass up.  Andrea then tells the guy, "you have the perfect person for your video right here!!!"

When I'm not working at Fleet Feet Sports I'm teaching boxing and Jiu Jitsu at the UFC Gym in Fresno.  I have a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu and a brown belt in Judo.

I helped the couple make their video, and they were really happy with my fake attack acting that I did for them. After we were done making the video they told me they would send me a link to their YouTube channel once the video is complete.


You never know what kind of adventure you will have when you go for a run.


until next time....

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment