Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wellbarn Road Training Run



I have been pretty bad about updating my blog lately... but that is about to change.  I have a lot to write about, I just need to take the time to do it.

I had a decent run recently at the Headlands 100, paced a local half marathon the weekend after Headlands 100, ran a 13.1 mile pr a couple days after pacing the half marathon, recently purchased a new video camera... so, lots of stuff to write about.

This is video of a training run I often do not to far away from my house.  I decided I should break in my new camera and shoot some footage and put together a video.  This video is of me going on a 18 mile training run and just getting use to my new camera.  My Flip camera has been on it's last legs for awhile now, so now I'm using a new Samsung camera.  Hopefully the new camera will get in as many miles with me as my old Flip camera did.

So... in the next week I should have plenty of new blog entries.


Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment