Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Morning Hill Repeats

My goal today was to get up and start hitting some hill repeats around 5:00am, but I was having a hard time waking up.  Before I knew it the time was 5:50am and I was still in bed.

Instead of skipping my workout entirely, I decided it was better to get a late start instead of no start at all.

I was still feeling a little sore from Saturday and Sunday's run, so I took it nice and easy today.

Hopefully on Thursday night I'll be able to go out and run a decent distance and pace.  I'm going to start hitting some late night evening runs now to get prepared for next months San Diego 100.  I'm really looking forward to this next race.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!

I just ran 4.6 miles! Check it out on #strava: http://app.strava.com/activities/54146361

No comments:

Post a Comment