Wednesday, April 4, 2018

04-04-18

You walked into my life
And I wasn't sure what to say,
After a short conversation
I watched you walk away,

I didn't really think
That I'd see you again,
And then two weeks later
You walked right back in,

I had no idea
Where this would go,
Or if I was even someone
You wanted to know,

When I first held your hand
It felt so right,
There was this magnetic attraction
We just couldn't fight,

From that very first date
You changed my life,
I still can't believe
That you'll soon be my wife,

You love my imprefections
And you accept every flaw,
When I'm feeling down
You make me stand tall,

You've changed my life
In so many ways,
You've given me sunshine
On my darkest of days,

My heart skips a beat
Every time I see you,
I can't wait for the day
That you say "I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment