Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Feeling Better

My left calf muscle is starting to feel better.  I ran 5.5 miles to work today, and another 5.5 miles back home.

I wish I was able to get some longer training runs in over the last few weeks, but I'm feeling o.k. about the Dirty Dozen race this coming weekend.  I'm not sure if I'll hit my goal of running over 62 miles, but I should be able to run over 50 miles... and I guess I'll just have to be happy with that.

I feel like I need to go out there this weekend and run as far as I can... but I also need to remember that I'm doing this event because it's fun and I'll get to see a few friends that I only see when I run these events.

I plan on getting a short cadence workout on my bike tomorrow, a short run on Thursday, and then just relaxing on Friday.

Hopefully everything will come together on Saturday. 

until next time

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment