Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Getting Some Work Done

Life has felt really crazy lately.  I feel like I have been really lagging on my blog and I'm lucky if I get on here once a month lately. Today I am happy to say I got off my ass and started editing the video from The Dirty Dozen race I ran back in July, and I am also working on the video of last months Cool Moon 100.

I am sad to say that I didn't run as many miles as I wanted to at the Dirty Dozen 12 hour race, but I am happy to say that I finished Cool Moon 100 this year.  I'm feeling pretty good about my next race on September 12-13 (Headlands 100) and hope to finally finish in under 26 hours.

On a side note, I am working on planning a run from my house to Washington D.C. next summer.  I am doing it as a fundraiser for Campaign for Free Tibet.  This run will hopefully take me 65 days and I have a lot of planning still a head of me.  If anyone would like to run a few miles with me, please let me know.  I am also taking donations to help fund this run.  I will have a few expenses along the way, and any help would be awesome.  If you would like to donate to my run you can go to http://www.gofundme.com/davidthull


I'll be back here posting really soon.


until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment