Monday, April 21, 2014

My workout for today...

I'm feeling really good about my last few weeks of training.  My weight is just about where I want it for this Saturdays Leona Divide 50 miler. At the beginning of April I ran the American River 50 miler weighing just over 190 lbs, and I should be just under 180 lbs for this weekends race.  Running 50 miles carrying 10 less pounds is going to feel so good!!

Today I got in a good 10.3 mile trail run, and then rode 33.9 miles on my bike. I topped the night off with 90 mins of Jiu Jitsu with my buddy Steve over at Redlion Jiu Jitsu.

I also just finished my video of my friend Leigh Moser and I running this years American River 50 miler and I should have a short blog about that run and the video posted shortly.

Until next time...

KEEP RUNNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment